Child Labour/Essay on Child Labor in English/ बालश्रम
Welcome to our blog in this post we are sharing informative 10 lines on Child Labour. This will helpful for students in their learning and school homework also. Check out the lines:
Essay on Child Labour in English
1) Child labour refers to the employment of children in work to earn a livelihood.
2) It removes their ability to attend school and gives them a negative and harmful atmosphere.
3) Poverty and illiteracy are the main causes of child labour.
4) Child Labour is mentally, physically and socially dangerous and harmful to children.
5) Under child labour, children become enslaved, separated from their families, and work as bonded labourers under their master.
6) Child Labor poses a serious issue in their working environment.
7) Children are involve in agricultural works, hunting, forestry and fishing.
8) In the industrial sector, they work in mining and manufacturing, construction and other allied activities.
9) Children also engage in the service sector comprising of hotels and real estate, community as well as social services.
11) We have to fight against this and have to secure the rights of every single child.