Ten Lines on World Population Day
Welcome to our blog in this post we are sharing informative 10 lines on World Population Day. This will helpful for students in their learning and school homework also. Check out the lines:
10 Lines on World Population Day
1) World Population Day held on July 11 every year.
2) In 1989, The United Nations Development Program came up with the thought of initiating World Population Day
3) The world population crossed 5 billion marks in the year 1987 marking this day as ‘Five Billion Day’.
4) World Population Day is to spread awareness among people regarding the increasing population.
5) This day also envisages about the reproductive health of the people, especially women.
6) Population issues are related to family planning, right to health and gender equality and more.
7) This day also aims at empowering the youth and women.
8) The day spreads the importance of safe family planning methods, especially in the rural region.
9) We must understand that overpopulation is the main reason behind all other problems.
10) The world population is increasing at a very rapid rate, so the time has come when we have to take this issue seriously.
11) Good education and proper awareness can help in reducing the problem of population.