10 Lines on the Himalaya Mountain
1 Himalaya Mountain is one of the highest mountain of the world, also known as Giriraj.
2 Himalaya composed of two words Him + Alaya. ‘Him’ means – Ice and ‘Alaya’ means home.
3 Over the Himalayas, the snow remains frozen throughout the year.
3 Himalaya is also called Parvataraja which means king of mountains.
4. The mountain ranges of the Himalayas are called Shivalik.
5. The length of the Himalayas is 2500 kilometers and is spread over an area of 612,021 square kilometers.
6. Mount Everest, the highest peak in the world, is a peak in the Himalayas.
7. The Himalaya extends for thousands of miles in the north of India. Its high peaks and heart-beating valleys are very famous. Its natural beauty takes everyone’s heart away.
8 Himalayas receive snow all year long.
9. Himalaya protects India from terrorist attacks.
10. The Himalayan mountain separates India from Central Asia and Tibet. It is a strong wall adjacent to the north border of India.
11. The Himalayan mountains touch the borders of India, Pakistan, China, Nepal and Bhutan.