10 Lines on Dussehra Festival in English
Hello friends in this post we are sharing 10 lines on Dussehra festival in English. Dussehra is a famous festival celebrated in our country India. I hope this will helpful for you. If you have any suggestion please comment us.
1) Dussehra is a Hindu festival which celebrated the victory of Lord Rama over the evil king Ravan.
2) On this day Lord Rama defeated the demon king Ravan after a long battle.
3) This day is also Known as victory of Goddess Durga over Mahishasur to protect the world.
4) On Dussehra, people make effigies of Ravan and burn it.
5) Many fairs and programs organize throughout the country.
6) On this occasion people from all regions attend the fair and enjoy the burning of the effigy of Ravan.
7) Dussehra comes at the end of nine days of Navratri when the statues of Goddess Durga immerse in the water bodies.
8) Mysore Dussehra is one of the most popular Dussehra festivals celebrated in India.
9) Different communities of India celebrate Dussehra with their own way of celebrations.
11) In Maharashtra and many south Indian states, people worship their vehicles and decorate them with colorful flowers and ribbons on the occasion of Dussehra.
12) Dussehra is the traditional festival which shows us the victory of truth and goodness.