10 lines on Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
Hello, friends in this post we are sharing some information about Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose. Subhash Chandra Bose was a great freedom fighter. After reading this post you will know about Subhash Chandra Bose. you can write short essay on Subhash Chandra Bose and you ill also learn the Why is Subhash Chandra Bose so famous?, What was the slogan given by Subhash Chandra Bose? and more. I hope this will helpful for you.
Short Essay on Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
- Subhash Chandra Bose was born on 23rd January 1897 in Cuttack.
- He was popularly known as Neta Ji.
- His father’s name was Janaki Bose and mother’s name was Prabha Devi. Subhash Chandra Bose was a great freedom fighter.
- He bravely fought for India’s freedom.
- Subhash Chandra Bose has given the Famous slogan, “Tum Mujhe Khoon Do, Main Tumhe Azadi Dunga” which means Give me blood I will give you freedom.
- Subhash Chandra Bose became the president of Indian National Congress in 1939.
- The Azad Hind Fauj was formed by Neta Ji Subhash Chandra Bose in 1942.
- Subhash Chandra Bose also participated in the Civil Disobedience Movement.
- He was different from Mahatma Gandhi because he was a violent freedom fighter.
- It is said that Subhash Chandra Bose died on 18th August 1945 in a plane crash.
Very Good Post, Informative Content. Thank You.
Aranya By Pratibha Ray
Order Odia Books
Odia Books Online
Thanks u for comment
[…] 1. Mahatma Gandhi was born on 2 October 1869 in the city of Porbandar, Gujarat. 2. Mahatma Gandhi’s father’s name was Karamchand Gandhi and mother’s name was Putli Bai. 3. Gandhi Ji was married at the age of 15, his wife’s name was Kasturba Gandhi. 4. Gandhiji studied law from the University of London to become a barrister. 5. Gandhi Ji fought hard for civil rights in South Africa. 6. Gandhiji considered Gopal Krishna Gokhale as his political mentor. 7. The name ‘Mahatma’ was given to Gandhi by Rabindranath Tagore. 8. Gandhi Ji launched movements like non-cooperation, civil disobedience against the British. 9. Gandhiji gave famous slogans like do or die and British leave India. 10. Gandhi Ji was a priest of truth and non-violence, he wanted to establish Ramrajya in India. But his desire could not be fulfilled and on 30 January 1948, Nathuram Godse shot Gandhiji, due to which he died. Visit for more: 10 Lines on Subhash Chandra Bose […]