10 Lines on World Food Day
1. World’s Food Day is celebrated on October 16 every year.
2. It is celebrated on 16 October because it is the founding date of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) in 1945.
3. World Food Day is observed by several organizations that are connected with food security.
4. World Food Day is a source to promote awareness of global hunger and worldwide movement.
5. This day is for increasing awareness worldwide for those who suffer from hunger and needs a nutritious diet.
6. Various events & programs organized on this day to create awareness.
7. This is a fact that in spite of all scientific development in the field of agriculture people still die of starvation.
8. Due to unhealthy diets and today’s lifestyles obesity in people is increasing in developed.
9. Some Women do not get proper food as men so children are born unhealthy, live unhealthily.
10. World Food Day is a day of action dedicated to tackling global hunger.
11. On World Food Day, activities such as hunger marches, marathons, cultural performances, exhibitions, plays, and contests are organized to create awareness of Food hunger.