10 Lines on Rani Lakshmi Bai
Hello friends in this post we are sharing 10 lines on Rani Lakshmi Bai . Rani Lakshmi Bai was one of the freedom fighters who fought wars against the Britishers. Rani Lakshmi Bai (also spelled as Rani Laxmi Bai) was a prominent figure in the Indian Rebellion of 1857, also known as the First War of Indian Independence. She was born on 19 November 1828 in Varanasi, India, and was named Manikarnika at birth. She was married to the Maharaja of Jhansi, Raja Gangadhar Rao, at the age of 14 and became the queen of Jhansi. After reading this post you will know about How did Jhansi Ki Rani died?, Who was Rani of Jhansi?, Was Rani Lakshmibai a freedom fighter?, Who defeated Jhansi Rani in 1857? and more
Short Essay on Rani Lakshmi Bai
- Rani Lakshmi Bai was the queen of Jhansi and one of the popular leaders of the 1857 revolution.
- She was a true freedom fighter, who fought wars with the Britishers.
- Laxmi bai was born on November 19, 1835 at Varanasi in India.
- She was born as Manikarnika Tambe or nicknamed as ‘Manu’.
- Tatia tope and Nana Saheb were her childhood friends.
- She was educated at home and knew horse riding, sword fighting etc.
- She was married to ‘Raja Gangadhar Rao’, the King of Jhansi in 1842.
- She gave birth to a boy in 1851 and named him ‘Damodar Rao’.
- Britishers annexed Jhansi through the doctrine of lapse method, after the death of the king.
- Lakshmi Bai fought wars with the Britishers very bravely to save Jhansi.
- Rani Lakshmi Bai died on 18th June 1858 while fighting a war of revolt against the British.
- Rani Lakshmi Bai was a brave queen who fought wars with Britishers in order to save Jhansi;