Here are a few simple lines on National Cancer awareness. National Cancer Awareness Day is celebrated in India on 7 November to Aware people about cancer. I hope these are helpful for you.
10 Lines on National Cancer Awareness Day
- The National Cancer Awareness Day is observed annually on 7th November in India.
- National Cancer Awareness Day is celebrated to educate people about cancer, its treatment, and its symptoms.
- National Cancer Awareness Day’ is celebrated to increase awareness about cancer prevention and early detection.
- National Cancer Control Program started in 1975 with an aim to provide the cancer treatment facilities in the country.
- The program was modified in 1984-85 to increase awareness about the prevention and early detection of cancer.
- National Cancer Awareness Day is celebrated on 7th November to coincide with the birth anniversary of the eminent scientist Madame Curie.
- Madame Curie is remembered for her discovery of radium and polonium, and her great contribution to the fight against cancer.
- When abnormal growth of cells occurred in the body it results in cancer and attacks other tissues also.
- It can affect almost any part of the body. there are many types on cancer Breast cancer, skin cancer, colon cancer , lung cancer etc
- National Cancer Awareness Day was first announced by the Union Health Minister Dr. Harsh Vardhan in September 2014.
- It has been seen that usually, cancer has no specific symptoms.
- Also, early detection of cancer has made several cancers treatable.