10 Lines on Our National Flag
The national flag is very important because it presents the country to the rest of the world, National flags are always a symbol of pride, patriotism, and self-reliance. They depict the country’s political and social culture. In this post we are sharing 10 Lines on Our national Flag this will helpful students it their studies.
- The Indian flag was adopted on 22nd July 1947, a few days before of independence on India.
- The Indian national Flag was designed by Pingali venkayya.
- This flag mainly has three colors saffron, white and green.
- Saffron color is on top of the flag , green is at the bottom of flag and in the middle there is white color.
- The “Tricolor” or “Tiranga” represents an independent country.
- The saffron color represents the dignity, white represents peace, and green represents the greenery of our country.
- In the middle of the flag there is a chakra known as Ashoka chakra.
- Ashok chakra blue in color its have 24 spokes wheel in it.
- The Indian flag is a matter of pride for every Indian living in India or abroad.
- Mahatma Gandhi conceived the idea of the present Indian Flag.
- The Indian flag unites the people of the different religions in one thread of brotherhood.
- We should always give full respect to our national flag.