10 Lines on Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj
Welcome to Our blog in this post we are sharing some informative line about Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. We have provided ten lines on “Chhatrapati Shivaji” in English. After reading this post you will know about, Shivaji Maharaj that Why is Chhatrapati Shivaji famous?, When Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj was born ? , How was Shivaji died?, Why is Shivaji called Chhatrapati? and more. This will helpful for students in their learning and school homework also. Check out the lines:
Short Essay on Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj was born on 19th February 1630.
- He was born in Shivneri Fort, in Junnar city, Pune district.
- His mother’s name was Jijabai and father’s name was Shahaji Bhosale.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj founded the Maratha empire.
- Jijabai taught Shivaji Maharaj to always fight for what is right no matter what challenges you face.
- He always believed in equality and justice.
- There were soldiers from various castes, creeds and religious fighting alongside him.
- At the age of 15, he gathered trusted soldiers which were called ‘Mavlas’ and pledged to establish the Swarajya.
- The battle technique of Shivaji was called as Ganimi Kava (Guerrilla warfare).
- He was crowned as the King of Marathas on June 6, 1674, at Raigad.
- Shivaji Maharaj died in Raigad due to illness on April 3, 1680.
Visit Here For: Shivaji Maharaj Essay in English
1 thought on “10 Lines on Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj”