10 Line on Hindi Diwas in English
Hello, friends welcome to our blog, we are here with another informative post for you. We have provided ten lines on “Hindi Diwas” in English. After reading this posts you will know about, Why is Hindi Diwas Day celebrated?, What do we celebrate Hindi Diwas? etc.
Small Essay on Hindi Diwas
- 14 September is celebrated as Hindi Divas in India.
- Hindi became an official language of India on 14th September 1949 by the Indian Constituent Assembly.
- Mahatma Gandhi firstly recommended Hindi as National language during Hindi Sahitya Sammelan in 1918.
- It is the fourth most spoken language in the world.
- The Hindi is written in Devanagari Script
- Hindi is the identity of India and every citizen of it.
- This day, emphasis that the People, learn the use Hindi language in their daily practice.
- This day is widely celebrated in schools to teach students the importance of our national language.
- Schools organize programs like Hindi story writing, Hindi poetry writing, and Hindi play to make this day fun for kids.
- This day is also celebrated in colleges and offices.
- This day is celebrated to recognize the importance of the our national language Hindi.