10 Lines on Holi Festival
Hello friends, welcome to our blog, we are here with another informative post for you. Here you will get a short essay on Holi festival. We have provided “10 Lines on Holi Festival”. After reading this post you will know that What are the good things of Holi Festival, Why is the Holi Festival celebrated?, , How do we celebrate Holi ?, What is Holi essay? and more.
You can use these lines in your essays and paragraph writing in your exam as well as in the school competition. I hope this will enhance your knowledge about Holi Festival. It will also help you in writing and learning Holi essay in English, speech on this festival, few points or few lines on Holi.
Holi Essay in English
- Holi is one of the most joyous festivals celebrated in India.
- This festival also called as festival of colors celebrated in all parts of the country.
- People try to color each other with gulal and other splashes of colors on the occasion of Holi.
- This festival is celebrated in March month every year.
- Holi is mostly played with a pink color, which is known as Gulal.
- Everyone celebrates Holi festival with their family, neighbors, and friends.
- The night before Holi is celebrated as “Holika Dahan”.
- Various tasty dishes are prepared on this day, the most common is ‘Gujiya’ which is stuffed with lots of dry fruits.
- Different states of India celebrate Holi in different ways.
- Holi is the festival of joy, harmony and peace , it spreads love and unity among people.