10 Lines On World Heritage Day
Welcome to Our blog in this post we are sharing some informative line about World Heritage Day. This will helpful for students in their learning and school homework also. Check out the lines:
Short Essay on World Heritage Day :
- World Heritage Day is observed on 18 April every year.
- The International Council on Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS) in 1982 announced, 18 April as the World Heritage Day.
- This was approved by General Assembly of UNESCO in 1983, with an aim of enhancing awareness about the importance of cultural heritage, monuments and to conserve them.
- The aim of this day is to increase awareness on the importance of diversity of cultural heritage and preserving it for the generations ahead.
- The day is about preserving human heritage, diversity and vulnerability of the world’s built monuments and heritage places.
- An another purpose of celebrating world heritage day is to increase awareness and educate the general public about the importance of their own traditions, cultures.
- This day is also encourage people to save and preserve their own traditions & cultures.
- We all know that Ancient buildings and monuments are an asset for us and for the world.
- Every year World Heritage Day is celebrated with a New theme.
- The theme of World Heritage Day 2021 is “Complex Pasts: Diverse Futures”.
- The theme of World Heritage Day 2022 is “Heritage and Climate”.
- The theme of World Heritage Day 2023 is “Heritage Changes”
- We need to respect the diversity in our cultural and preserve them for future generations.