Welcome to Our blog in this post we are sharing some informative line about International Nurses Day . International Nurses Day is celebrated on May 12th each year to commemorate the birth anniversary of Florence Nightingale, the founder of modern nursing. The day is an opportunity to recognize the contributions of nurses around the world and to celebrate the nursing profession. After reading this post you will know about that Why is International Nurses Day celebrated?, Who declared International Nurses Day?, How do we celebrate International Nurses Day? and more. This will helpful for students in their learning and school homework also. Check out the lines:
Short Essay on International Nurses Day
- International Nurses Day celebrated on 12th May every year.
- The idea of celebrating International Nurses Day was first proposed by Dorothy Sutherland in the year 1953.
- Since 1965, International Council of Nurses (ICN) commemorates the International Nurses Day annually on 12th May.
- This day commemorates the contribution of nurses around the world.
- They provide proper health care to the patients suffering from different disease and injuries.
- International Nurses Day is celebrated to appreciate the achievement of nurses in the field of health care.
- They Provide relentless contribution of serving patients day and night in hospitals and clinics globally.
- The day is celebrated by organizing various programs, speeches and conferences in order to increase worldwide awareness about the role of nurses.
- Every year the International Nurses Day is celebrated across the world with a new theme to shows the contributions of nurses in the society.
- The theme of International Nurses Day 2021 is “Nurses: A Voice to Lead – A vision for future healthcare”.
- This global COVID-19 pandemic has shown the world the important role of nurses in keeping people healthy across the lifespan.
Read More: 10 Lines on Corona virus