10 Lines on World No Tobacco Day
Welcome to Our blog in this post we are sharing informative 10 lines on World No Tobacco Day. This will helpful for students in their learning and school homework also. Check out the lines:
10 Lines on World No Tobacco Day (31 may)
- The world no tobacco day observed on 31st May every year.
- The main purpose behind the event is to stop the negative health impacts.
- The world no tobacco day gets authorized by the heads of the World Health Organization.
- This day Media shows the positive aspects of this day with advertisements.
- All the NGOs and Civil organizations join together to promote the quieting of tobacco on this day.
- Smokers start suffering from cancer diseases after the unlimited use of tobacco.
- Tobacco day aware people to live their lives tobacco-free.
- Maximum smokers face many respiratory diseases.
- Many motivational campaigns organize by media on this special day.
- The World No Tobacco Day is celebrated every year with a new theme.
- The World No Tobacco Day theme for 2021 is “Commit to Quit.”
- If someone is beginning to use tobacco and nicotine products, the more likely they are to become addicted.
- So, it very important for everyone to stay away from smoking and vaping.