Ten Lines on Importance of River
Welcome to our blog in this post we are sharing informative 10 lines on Importance of River. This will helpful for students in their learning and school homework also. Check out the lines:
10 Lines on Importance of River
- Rivers are the backbone of human civilization.
- We get fresh water from the rivers, which is helpful for various purposes such as drinking, cleaning, washing, etc.
- Rivers are one of the biggest sources of fresh drinking water.
- Around 96% of the water body consists of saline water which cannot be consumed by us.
- There are many civilizations formed around rivers.
- The river plains had fertile soil which was helpful in cultivation.
- They are also very helpful with transportation.
- There are various aquatic animals which breed in rivers.
- There are various plants that also grow in the rivers.
- Animals and plants form a part of the ecosystem, which is very important to maintain balance in the food chain.
- Rivers are also a source of energy which helps in creating electricity.
- Rivers provide leisure as well as adventure. Various sports can also be played on the rivers.
- We should keep rivers clean and let them flow steadily.