Ten Lines on World Wide Web Day
Welcome to our blog in this post we are sharing informative 10 lines on World Wide Web Day. This will helpful for students in their learning and school homework also. Check out the lines:
Short Essay on World Wide Web Day
- World Wide Web Day is celebrated on the 1st of August every year.
- It is a global celebration dedicated to web browsing.
- Web browsing is an online activity that brings the treasure of knowledge, entertainment and facilities to our fingertips.
- WWW made it much easier for people to share information.
- Most people spend lots of time on the World Wide Web daily to find out information and carry out tasks online every day.
- The World Wide Web was conceived by Tim Berners-Lee in 1989 at the CERN center in Geneva, Switzerland.
- In March 1989, Tim Berners-Lee wrote the first proposal for the WWW and his second proposal in May 1990.
- In November 1990, this system was formalized as a management proposal together with Robert Cailliu, a Belgian systems engineer.
- In this document a web of hypertext documents can be viewed by browsers.
- In 1992, the University of Illinois introduced the first web browser, an online search tool that “surfs” all of the information on the Web, locates matches, and then ranks results.
- The World Wide Web was originally developed to fulfill the demand for automated information-sharing between scientists in universities and institutes globally.
- There are also a lot of events organized around the world on World Wide Web Day.