10 Lines on Lumpy Virus
Hello friends in this video we are presenting a 10 line essay on “Lumpy Virus” & “Lampy Virus“. We hope this is helpful for you.
What is lumpy Virus?/ Short essay on Lampy Virus
- The lumpy virus is spreading in cows in many states of the country.
- According to the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI), the lumpy virus is a disease transmitted by cows and buffaloes.
- This is a type of skin disease which is caused by a virus called Capripoxvirus. It spreads from one animal to another.
- Due to this disease, lumps start appearing in the skin of infected cows and buffaloes.
- This virus is spreading so fast that thousands of animals have died in Rajasthan, UP, Bihar and MP.
- The main symptoms of lumpy disease are fever, loss of weight, watery eyes, drooling, rash on the body, loss of appetite and giving less milk.
- It is a disease that spreads through direct contact with cattle and also through contaminated food and water.
- To prevent lumpy disease, keep the infected animal isolated and clean the living space properly. Also regularly spray mosquitoes and get the infected animal vaccinated.
- When the animal dies, do not leave it uncovered and spray the entire area with disinfectants.
- This virus especially affects cows with weak immunity. Only a vaccine can control and prevent this disease.
- While milking a cow-buffalo infected with lumpy virus, take these measures to protect yourself – do milking by wearing a mask, sanitize your hands after milking, cleaning your hands before and after milking.