10 Lines on Bharat Jodo Yatra
Are you looking for 10 lines on Bharat Jodo Yatra? Here, we will provide you 10 lines on Bharat Jodo Yatra in English. After reading this post you will get knowledge about Bharat Jodo Yatra that who started it, What is the route of Bharat Jodo Yatra? Where is currently Bharat Jodo Yatra?, Which political party started it ? and more. So please check out the post.
Short Essay on Bharat Jodo Yatra
- Bharat Jodo Yatra was launched by Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi from Kanyakumari.
- Congress launched the Bharat Jodo march or pad yatra, which began on September 7.
- The 3,500 km long Bharat Jodo Yatra will be completed in nearly 150 days.
- Bharat Jodo Yatra Will Cover 12 States In Total. It will be from Kanyakumari to Jammu And Kashmir.
- It is the longest march on foot by any Indian politician in the history of India, the Congress has claimed. The Yatra has got the support, co-operation and trust of lakhs of people.
- The aim of the Bharat Jodo Yatra is to unite India and strengthen the nation.
- Congress has also launched a website- bharatjodoyatra.in. The website provides the details of the march as well as the schedule and the date of the Yatra.
- Bharat Jodo Yatra, which started on September 7, marked its 100 days on Friday, 16 December 2022.
- Political parties, social activists, writers, artists and other big personalities are also part of this national-level yatra.
- Many film and TV celebrities such as Pooja Bhatt, Riya Sen, Sushant Singh, Swara Bhasker, Rashami Desai, Akanksha Puri and Amol Palekar also joined the march.
- The yatra will enter Delhi on December 24, and after a break of about eight days, move on to Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab and finally, Jammu and Kashmir.
What is the meaning of Bharat Jodo Yatra?
Congress party launched the Bharat Jodo march or pad yatra, which began on September 7. It was launched by Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi from Kanyakumari.
What is route of Bharat Jodo Yatra?
Bharat Jodo Yatra Will Cover 12 States In Total. It will be from Kanyakumari to Jammu And Kashmir.