10 Lines on Lotus in English
Hello friends in this article, We are sharing 10 lines on the Lotus flower in English. These are some of the few important lines about the Lotus flower. These 10 Lines on Lotus are useful for students and children in their writing and learning about lotus flowers. 10 Lines on Lotus can also be used as an assignment by teachers given to students in schools.
With these 10 Lines on Lotus, kids can also prepare a 5 or 10- line short speech on a lotus. In this article, we are covering a few lines on the Lotus which are suitable for all Class students. is the national flower of India, it is a very beautiful flower.
Few Lines on Lotus Flower :
- The lotus blooms only in ponds and mud.
- The Lotus flower is found in white and pink color and it always appears above the surface of the water.
- Lotus is India’s national flower.
- We can also read in the Puranas about the Lotus flower. It is considered to be a symbol of wealth and prosperity.
- The scientific name of Kamal is “Nelumbo Nucifera”.
- It is believed that the lotus flower is also the seat of Goddess Lakshmi and Brahma ji also sits on the lotus flower itself.
- It is considered a very sacred flower.
- The petals of the lotus flower are very soft and long.
- The Lotus flower is used for pooja and decoration also.
- The lotus flower blooms at sunrise and withers at sunset.
- The lotus flower blooms for only three days.
- It was adopted as the national flower on 26 January 1950.
Lotus was adopted as the national flower on 26 January 1950.
- The scientific name of Lotus is "Nelumbo Nucifera".
Because Lotus is a sacred flower. It occupies a unique position in the art and mythology of ancient India.