10 Lines on Sarojini Naidu
Hello, friends welcome to our blog, we are here with another informative post for you. We have provided ten lines on “Sarojini Naidu” in English. After reading this post you will know about, Sarojini Naidu that What was Sarojini Naidu famous for?, Why was Sarojini called Nightingale of India?, Why does Sarojini Naidu got Kaiser-I-Hind Award? and more
Sarojini Naidu was a political activist and poetess. She was also a supporter of Indian independence. she was famous by the name “The Nightingale of India,”. She was an Indian state’s first female governor in this post you will get more information about Sarojini Naidu.
- India celebrates Sarojini Naidu’s birthday as National Women’s Day of India every year on February 13.
- Sarojini Naidu was India’s first women governor.
- She is also famous as ‘Bharat Kokila’.
- Sarojini Naidu was born on February 13, 1879.
- She participated in the Indian National Movement for the independence of the country.
- Because of her beautiful poems she was famous for her nickname ‘Nightingale of India’ .
- Sarojini passed the 12th standard examination at the young age of 12 years only.
- She was written a poem called “Lady of the Lake” at the age of 13.
- Her first collection of poems was titled “Golden Threshold”.
- Sarojini’s poems “Bird of Time” and “Broken Wing” were very famous which made her a well-known poetess of her time.
- She was awarded with Kaiser-i-Hind for her work during the plague epidemic in India by the British Government in 1928.
- She passed away due to a heart attack on March 2, 1949, while working in her office in Lucknow.