10 Lines on Guru Purnima
Hello Friends in this post we are sharing 10 lines on Guru Purnima for kids and 20 Lines on Guru Purnima for school students. Guru Purnima is a festival that is celebrated by the Hindus, Buddhists, and Jains every year on the full moon day in the Hindu month of Ashadha. It is a day when people pay tribute to their teachers, mentors, and gurus for their invaluable contribution in shaping their lives.
The festival has a deep spiritual significance as it is believed that on this day, the great sage Vyasa was born, who is known for his contribution to the Indian epic, the Mahabharata, and also for writing the Vedas. In this essay, we will explore the significance of Guru Purnima and the role of teachers in shaping the lives of their students. After reading this pot you will know about Why is Guru Purnima celebrated?, What to do in Guru Purnima?, Who is the date of Guru Purnima?, What is Guru Purnima essay in English?, What is Guru Purnima short paragraph?, What is the importance Guru Purnima?, What is Guru Purnima five lines?, Guru Purnima date 2023 and more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Guru Purnima for the Kids
- Guru Purnima is a festival celebrated by Hindus as well as Jains and Buddhists.
- The festival of Guru Purnima this year will be celebrated on Sunday, July 3th 2023.
- Guru Purnima is celebrated in the Hindu calendar month of Ashadha, on the full moon day (Purnima).
- It is celebrated as a mark of respect towards our teachers and gurus.
- Guru Purnima is celebrated in the month of July or August.
- Hindus believe that Shiva became the first teacher or adi guru by teaching yoga to the saptarishis.
- Buddhists believe that Guru Purnima is the day when Lord Buddha gave his first sermon.
- Guru Purnima showcases the high status of gurus in the Indian religion and culture.
- It is celebrated by giving respect to the spiritual masters and academic gurus.
- Many temples observe ‘Vyas Puja’ on Guru Purnima as a mark of respect to Rishi ‘Ved Vyas’, the author of great epic ‘Mahabharat’.
- Many schools and colleges organise events for their gurus and teachers on this occasion.
Set 2 – 20 Lines on Guru Purnima for the School Students
- Guru Purnima is a festival celebrated on the full moon day in the Hindu month of Ashadha.
- The festival has a deep spiritual significance and is celebrated to pay tribute to teachers and gurus for their invaluable contribution in shaping the lives of their students.
- It is believed that on this day, the great sage Vyasa was born, who is known for his contribution to the Indian epic, the Mahabharata, and also for writing the Vedas.
- Guru Purnima is also known as Vyasa Purnima in honor of the great sage Vyasa.
- On this day, people offer flowers, sweets, and other gifts to their gurus and seek their blessings.
- The relationship between a teacher and a student is a unique bond that lasts a lifetime.
- Teachers play a vital role in shaping the lives of their students and help them in discovering their potential and talent.
- Teachers create an environment that fosters creativity, curiosity, and innovation, which helps the students to grow and learn.
- Teachers also help in building the character of their students by instilling values, morals, and ethics in them.
- The celebration of Guru Purnima is not just limited to the Hindu religion but is also celebrated by Buddhists and Jains.
- Buddhists celebrate this day as a day to pay tribute to Lord Buddha, who is considered the greatest guru of all time.
- Jains celebrate Guru Purnima festival to remember their great teachers, who have imparted knowledge and wisdom to them.
- Guru Purnima is a day to express gratitude to teachers for their efforts and contribution in shaping the lives of their students.
- It is a day to acknowledge the role of teachers in the society and their contribution to the growth and development of individuals.
- Guru Purnima celebrations include cultural programs, spiritual discourses, and other activities.
- The day is celebrated with great fervor and enthusiasm by people across India and other parts of the world.
- The festival promotes the importance of education and the role of teachers in imparting knowledge and wisdom to the students.
- Guru Purnima is a reminder to all of us that we should never forget the contributions of our teachers and always remain grateful to them.
- The festival encourages students to respect their teachers and acknowledge their efforts in shaping their lives.
- In conclusion, Guru Purnima is a day to celebrate the essence of the teacher-student relationship and to express gratitude to teachers for their contribution in shaping the lives of their students.