10 Lines on World Nature Conservation Day
Hello, friends welcome to our blog, we are here with another informative post for you. We have provided ten lines on “World Nature Conservation Day” in English. World Nature Conservation Day is observed annually on July 28th to raise awareness about the importance of conserving our natural resources and protecting the environment. This day aims to highlight the need to take action to conserve and protect the natural world and its biodiversity. After reading this post you will know about Why is World Nature Conservation Day celebrated?, What is the theme of World Nature Conservation Day?, What can we do on Nature Conservation day?, When did Nature Conservation day start? and more.
Short Essay on World Nature Conservation Day
- World Nature Conservation Day is celebrated on 28 July every year.
- It is celebrated to raise awareness about protecting the natural resources.
- It is also observed to make people understand the importance of the conservation of nature.
- The day highlights that a healthy environment is necessary for a stable and productive society.
- This day also ensures the safety of present and future generations. it is necessary to preserve it.
- It is necessary to create a healthy environment for our healthy growth.
- There are many threats to nature like deforestation, illegal wildlife trade, pollution, plastics, chemicals, etc.
- Earth provides us basic necessities to live like water, air, soil, minerals, trees, animals, food, etc.
- We should always keep our nature clean and healthy.
- Industrial development and many other things are also responsible for the depletion of nature.
- Due to natural imbalance, we are facing several problems like global warming, various diseases, natural disasters etc.
- It is important to raise awareness to understand the importance of saving, recycle and preserve the resources.
[…] Visit more: 10 Lines on World Nature Conservation Day […]