10 lines on National Doctors Day
Hello, friends In this post we are presenting 10 lines on National Doctors Day. National Doctors’ Day in India is celebrated every year on July 1st. It is a day to honor and appreciate the hard work and dedication of doctors in our country. The first National Doctors’ Day in India was celebrated in 1991 to commemorate the birthday of Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy, a renowned physician and former Chief Minister of West Bengal.
On this day, people express their gratitude towards doctors for their selfless service to society. verall, National Doctors’ Day in India is a special occasion to honor and acknowledge the important work of doctors in our society, and to thank them for their invaluable service. We hope this is helpful to you. these are helpful in learning and school projects also.
Short Essay on National Doctor’s Day
- National Doctor’s Day is observed on 1 July in India.
- This day is celebrated by different countries on different days.
- It is celebrated in the memory of Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy.
- Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy was a great physician of India and the second chief minister of West Bengal.
- He was honored with the country’s highest civilian award, Bharat Ratna on February 4, 1961.
- National Doctor’s day is celebrated to honor the selfless efforts of the doctors for patients.
- This day is celebrated every year with a particular theme.
- On Doctor’s Day, Free medical check-up camps are organized at various health care centers and public places
- Doctors played a very important role in the covid19 pandemic situation.
- Doctors are the real heroes of our life.
- The best way to celebrate this day is giving thanks to the life-saviors on the Earth.