Slogans of Mahatma Gandhi in English
The power of Mahatma Gandhi ji’s words still inspire us to change the world by changing ourselves. Here are some of his most famous quotes:
- First, they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
- The good man is the friend of all living things.
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
- “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.”
- “Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.”
- “Nonviolence is a weapon of the strong.”
- “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.”’
- “Peace is its own reward.”
- “We need not wait to see what others do.”
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
- Where love is, there God is also.