10 Lines on National Law Day/Constitution Day of India/Samvidhan Divas
10 Lines on Constitution Day of India
- Constitution Day of India is celebrated on 26 November every year.
- Constitution Day of India is also known as Samvidhan Divas in Hindi.
- It is also known as National Law Day or National Constitution Day.
- 26 November is very important in the history of independent India because on this day in 1949, the Constitution of India was adopted.
- The first Constitution Day of India was observed on November 26, 2015.
- The day was celebrated to spread awareness about Constitution of India.
- The Indian Government in 2015 declared 26 November as Constitution Day.
- We celebrate Republic Day on 26 January 1950 because on this day the Constitution of India came into effect.
- To remember the contribution of the makers of the Constitution and to aware the people regarding the prominent values of it, 26 November is celebrated as the ‘Constitution Day’.
- All the Government Offices or Institutions this day starts with reading the ‘Preamble’ of the Constitution.
- Many Seminars and lectures are also organized in the school and colleges on this day.
- According to the Constitution, all fundamental rights given to the citizens of India, is free of birth discrimination.