Short Essay on The Zoo
A zoo is a place where various species of animals are kept for public display, education, and conservation purposes. It is a unique and fascinating establishment that provides opportunities for people to learn about and appreciate the diversity of animal life from around the world. Zoos are designed to mimic natural habitats and provide a safe and controlled environment for animals to thrive.
We have provided ten lines on “Zoo” in English. After reading this posts you will know all about Zoo. that What is a zoo in short?, What is a zoo essay?, How do you describe zoo? etc.
10 Lines on Zoo for Kids
- The zoo is the place where many types of animals are kept.
- All animals are kept in a favorable environment in the zoo.
- There are many Small and big ponds are made for water animals.
- Large cages are made for birds, birds can fly easily in them.
- Enclosures are made for lions, tigers, cheetahs, gorillas, etc.
- The owner of the zoo is responsible for the maintenance of the animals.
- Animals are fed on time in the zoo.
- The zoo is built in the large area.
- Every day many people come to see it.
- All people have to pay for see the animals in the zoo.