10 Lines on Sun
Hello friends, welcome to our blog, we are here with another informative post for you. We have provided ten lines on “Sun” in English. After reading this post you will know about, Sun, that How sun was formed?, What is the sun for kids?, What is our sun called?, Why sun is a star? and more.
Short Essay on Sun
- The Sun is a star in the center of our solar system.
- It is one of the most important parts of our solar system.
- The Sun is the source of light and energy to our planet earth.
- It is mainly composed of hydrogen and helium gases.
- The light of the sun includes infra-red energy, ultraviolet light and other radio waves in it.
- Sunlight is used by the plants to make food. This process is known as photosynthesis.
- All the planets of our solar system revolve around the sun.
- When the sun rises, it is called day and when it goes away, it becomes night.
- Sun is also responsible for the different seasons of the earth.
- Sun has been also regarded as a deity in Hindu culture.
- No one can survive on earth without the Sun.