10 Lines on Buddha Purnima in English
Welcome to Our blog in this post, we are sharing some informative lines about Buddha Purnima. Buddha Purnima, also known as Vesak or Buddha Jayanti, is a significant Buddhist festival that commemorates the birth, enlightenment, and death of Gautama Buddha, the founder of Buddhism. It falls on the full moon day in the Hindu month of Vaisakha, which usually falls in April or May. After reading this post you will know What is buddha Purnima 10 line?, What are Buddha Purnima’s short lines?, What is Buddha Purnima short essay?, What is the importance of Buddha Purnima? and more. This will helpful for students in their learning and school homework also. Check out the lines:
Short Essay on Buddha Purnima
- Buddha Purnima is a very important festival for the followers of Buddhism.
- Buddha Purnima is celebrated to mark the birth, enlightenment and death anniversary of Lord Buddha.
- Lord Buddha was born in Lumbini, Nepal as the son of King Shuddodhana and Maya Devi.
- The childhood name of Lord Buddha was Siddhartha Gautam.
- Siddhartha Gautam was grown up with all the comforts and luxuries of life.
- He left his home at the age of 30 for finding answers about his existence.
- After leaving his home, he was in the search of nirvana or enlightenment which he got in just 49 days.
- He got Enlightenment under Bodhi tree in Gaya, Bihar.
- People remember the teachings and sermons of Lord Buddha on Buddha Purnima.
- People go to the temple on this beautiful occasion.
- There are many social and cultural programs and ceremonies are held on Buddha Purnima.
Read More : 10 Lines on Guru Purnima for Kids and Students