10 Lines on Turtle in English
Welcome to Our blog in this post we are sharing some informative 10 lines on Turtle . Turtles are one of the most fascinating creatures in the world. They belong to the reptile family and are cold-blooded. They are found in almost every part of the world, from tropical rainforests to oceans, rivers, and ponds. In this essay, we will discuss the physical characteristics, behavior, and importance of turtles. This will helpful for students in their learning and school homework also. Check out the lines:
10 lines on Tortoise/10 lines on Turtle in English
- The Turtle is a creature living on both land and water.
- Turtle’s body is covered with armor.
- This armor is very hard like stone.
- It has four legs and a long neck.
- Turtles can move very slowly.
- They run at a low speed of 0.25 km per hour.
- Turtle’s average lifespan is about 150 years.
- There are about 225 species of turtles around the world.
- They are mostly found in rivers and ponds.
- Every year “World Turtle Day” is celebrated on the 23rd of May around the world.