10 Lines on Bhagat Singh in English
Hello, friends in this post we are sharing 10 line essay on Shaheed Bhagat Singh. I hope this is helpful to you. Shaheed Bhagat Singh (1907-1931) was an Indian revolutionary socialist who played a prominent role in the Indian independence movement against British colonial rule. He is considered to be one of the most influential revolutionaries in the history of India’s struggle for freedom. After reading this post you will know about that What is Bhagat Singh famous for?, Why is it called Shaheed Bhagat Singh?, How did Bhagat Singh died? and more.
Short Essay on Bhagat Singh in English
- Bhagat Singh was a famous revolutionary person and a brave Indian freedom fighter.
- Bhagat Singh was born in the Banga village at the Lyallpur District in Punjab.
- He was born on September 28, 1907.
- His father, Sardar Kishan Singh, and uncle, Sardar Ajit Singh, were a part of the Independence movement.
- He was highly inspired by Kartar Singh Sarabha, a member of the Ghadar Party.
- He was a brilliant student, and always took part in all extra-curricular activities.
- Bhagat Singh quit school at the early age of 13 to take part in the Independence movement.
- He was popularly known as Shaheed-e-Azam Bhagat Singh among his comrades.
- He made great contributions to the Indian Independence movement.
- He was charged for killing a British police officer.
- He was hanged on March 23, 1931, along with his comrades Rajguru and Sukhdev.
Read More: 10 Lines on Martyr’s Day in English