10 Lines on Monkey for Kids
Hello Friends in this post , we are sharing ten lines essay on Monkey. This article can help students who are looking for information about monkeys in English. This essay is very simple and easy to remember. The level of this essay is moderate so any student can write on this topic. This article is generally useful for class 1, class 2, and class 3. Let’s talk about monkeys! Monkeys are amazing animals that belong to the primate family. They come in all different shapes and sizes, from tiny pygmy marmosets to big mandrills. Some monkeys have long tails, while others have short tails or no tails at all.
Short Essay on Monkey in English
- The monkey is an animal which lives mainly on trees.
- It has four legs, two eyes, two ears, and a long tail.
- The faces of monkeys are black.
- Monkeys are very agile.
- It eats leaves, fruits & vegetables.
- The ‘monkey’ is a very intelligent animal.
- They can easily jump from one place to another.
- It mainly likes to eat “bananas“.
- There are many species of monkeys all over the world.
- The first monkey sent into space was named ‘Albert II “.
- World Monkey Day is celebrated every year on 14 December.