10 Lines on World Rose Day (Welfare of Cancer Patients)
Short Essay on World Rose Day (Welfare of Cancer Patients)
- The world Rose day is celebrated on September 22 every year to bring happiness among patients who are suffering from cancer.
- World Rose Day is observed in the memory of Melinda Rose.
- Melinda Rose was a 12-year-old from Canada and she was suffering with blood cancer (Askin’s tumor).
- Askin’s tumor is a rare form of blood cancer.
- Doctors had said for Melinda Rose that she will live only up to 2 weeks, but she went on to live six months. Till her last breath, She did not give up hope of survival.
- In that period, she touched the lives of many patients by writing poems, e-mails and letters to other patients.
- Rose day is dedicated to many cancer patients who fought the disease bravely.
- The day is dedicated to spread awareness about the disease which spreads across the cells through all body parts.
- Rose is a symbol of love and concern. It is offered to patients to provide them energy to face and fight with disease.
- On Rose day people organize many awareness programs to make people aware with importance of being cautious about cancer.
- The major cause of cancer is tobacco and some other reasons are obesity, poor diet, low physical activity or use of alcohol.
- On this day we can cheer up cancer patients by gifting roses with a message to show them love, support, care, and concern for cancer patients.