Welcome to Our blog in this post, we are sharing some informative lines about 10 Lines on Corona Virus Symptoms and Precautions in English. This will helpful for students in their learning and school homework also. Coronavirus (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus. The virus primarily spreads through respiratory droplets when an infected person talks, coughs or sneezes. It can also spread by touching a surface contaminated with the virus and then touching your face.
Symptoms of Corona Virus :
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Precautions of Corona Virus :
- Wear a mask in public settings and around people who don’t live in your household.
- Stay at least 6 feet (2 meters) apart from other people.
- Avoid crowded indoor spaces.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your face, especially your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or the inside of your elbow when you cough or sneeze.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces daily.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, you should isolate yourself from others and get tested as soon as possible.
- If you test positive, follow the guidance of your healthcare provider and local health department to help prevent the spread of the virus.
Short Essay on Corona Virus Symptoms and Precautions
- Corona virus is a large family of viruses that causes a variety of diseases.
- It can be from cold to serious illnesses, such as Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS)and Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS-CoV)
- Common signs and symptoms are Fever, Cough and Tiredness.
- Other symptoms can include, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Muscle aches.
- Sore throat, Runny nose, Headache, Chest pain, Pink eye (conjunctivitis).
- If you experience any symptoms like cough, cold and fever please stay at home.
- If you experience any symptoms of covid 19 like cough, fever, shortness of breath, then call your health care provider or local health department .
- Use mask and Wash your hands with soap and warm water regularly.
- Cover your cough and sneeze with the tissue dispose the tissue and wash your hand afterward.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Do regular yoga and exercise.
- keep your distance around 1 meter with each other on the public.
Read More: 10 lines on National Doctors Day in English
5 thoughts on “10 Lines on Corona Virus Symptoms and Precautions in English”
Very useful blog on Essay on Teacher Day in Hindi Keep share more information on it