10 Lines on
World Television Day
Hello friends today we are sharing 10 lines on World Television Day in English. This article can help the students who are looking for details about World Television Day in English. This short essay on World Television Day is very simple and easy to Learn. The level of these 10 lines on World Television Day is medium so any student can read and learn it. This short essay on World Television Day is generally useful for all students.
10 Lines on World Television Day
- World Television Day is observed on 21 November every year.
- World Television Day is a day started by the United Nations to show the role that television has played in our society.
- Television is a device which telecasts our favorite programs and shows.
- It is also delivers important information and news that is very important for us.
- It is the best source of entertainment and recreation in our home.
- On this day, a variety of people get together to promote World Television Day.
- These are writers, journalists and bloggers who spread awareness on this day through broadcast media, print media and also through social media.
- In schools and colleges, guest speakers comes and talk about media and communication issues.
- In the initial stages of invention, TVs used a Cathode Ray Tube (CRT) which were very big and bulky.
- Nowadays, Plasma, LCD, LED, OLED based TV sets are available in the market.
- TV media always recognized for its huge contributions Which is why World Television Day is observed every year.