10 Lines on Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
Hello friend in this video we are sharing 10 lines on Dr. B.R. Ambedkar. I hope this will helpful for you. Dr. Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar, popularly known as B.R. Ambedkar, was an Indian jurist, economist, and social reformer who dedicated his life to fighting for the rights of the marginalized sections of society. He was born on April 14, 1891, in Mhow, Madhya Pradesh, India, and is widely regarded as the “Father of the Indian Constitution.” After reading this post you will know about that What is Dr BR Ambedkar most famously known for? , Which degrees does Dr BR Ambedkar have?, Who is known as the father of Indian Constitution? and more.
Short Essay on Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar was born on 14th April 1891 in Mhow, Madhya Pradesh.
- Ambedkar Jayanti is celebrated to pay homage and respect to Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar On 14th of April every year.
- Babasaheb Ambedkar is known as Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar.
- He started Independent Labour Party to step into his political career in 1936.
- Ambedkar was entrusted with the responsibility of heading the ‘Constitution Drafting Committee’ in 1947.
- Dr. Ambedkar submitted the final draft of the constitution to Dr. Rajendra Prasad On 25th November 1949.
- He was a social reformer and inspired the Dalit Buddhist Movement in India.
- He was the face of the campaign against social stigma and discrimination towards the untouchables in India.
- BR Ambedkar himself faced social discrimination and stigmas in his school and college days.
- He was appointed as the first Law Minister of independent India in 1947.
- He was a scholar, politician, economist and a social reformer who always advocated equality in society.
1 thought on “10 Lines on Dr. B.R. Ambedkar in English”