10 Lines on Valentine’s Day
Hello, friends welcome to our blog, we are here with another informative post for you. We have provided ten lines on “Valentine’s Day” in English. After reading this post you will be able know about, 10 Lines on Valentine’s Day, Valentine’s Day essay in English, How do people celebrate Valentine’s Day?, Which day is 7 February to 14 February?, why is valentine’s day celebrated ? , What are the 7 days of Valentine? , What is Valentine’s Day short note? and more.
What are the 7 days of Valentine? / Short Essay on Valentine’s Day
- Valentine’s Day is celebrated on 14th February every year
- It is the day of love and affection.
- Valentine’s Day is the day of expressing love and admiration towards your loved ones.
- The day is celebrated to commemorate the sacrifice of Saint Valentine who gave up his life in spreading love.
- Saint Valentine was the bishop of a church in Italy .
- People started celebrating the day of his sacrifice as Valentine’s Day.
- People gives their loved one Heart-shaped flowers, chocolates, and greeting cards to express love on Valentine’s Day.
- The Valentine Day celebration is starts one week before as ‘Valentine’s Week.
- Valentine week is celebrated from February 7 to February 14.
- Valentine week starts from Rose Day, it is followed by Propose Day, Chocolate Day, Teddy Day, Promise Day, Hug Day, Kiss Day and finally Valentine’s Day.
- Valentine’s Day is a perfect day to fill you with of love, care, and respect.
Visit of More: World Chocolate day || 10 Lines On World Chocolate day