10 Lines on Naraka Chaturdashi in English
Hello friends in this post we are sharing 10 lines on Naraka Chaturdashi. I hope this will helpful for you. If you have any suggestion please comment us.10 Lines on Naraka Chaturdashi is a big part of the grand festival of Diwali. It is celebrated one day before Diwali and it is an important part of the Diwali festival. Naraka Chaturdashi is a festival that people celebrate with great enthusiasm. Here are some lines on Naraka Chaturdashi (Choti Diwali).
10 lines on Naraka Chaturdashi (Choti Diwali)
- Narak Chturdashi is a famous Hindu festival celebrated by Hindus Everywhere.
- It falls on the 14th day of ‘Krishna Paksha’ of Hindu month ‘Ashvin’.
- Naraka Chaturdashi is also called the kali Chaudas, Choti Diwali and Narak Niwaran Chaturdashi.
- It is celebrated one day before of the big festival of Diwali so is also called Chhoti Diwali..
- It is celebrated because the demon Narakasura was killed on this day by Lord Krishna.
- On this day bathing before sunrise considered to be the best.
- On this day, a head wash and application of kajal in the eyes is believed to keep away from the evil eye.
- Tempting lighting is done by people on their houses.
- The Yamraj is worshipped in the evening of Naraka Chaturdashi.
- Lord Hanuman is also worshipped in some parts of India on the occasion.
- Children enjoy this day by cracking firecrackers at night like Diwali.