Hello friends in this post we are sharing some line about tsunami. I hope this will helpful for you. It will also helpful for student in school projects. If you like this video please like and subscribe our channel for more videos. you have any suggestion for us than also comment us.
10 Lines On Tsunami
- A tsunami is a large ocean wave usually caused by an underwater earthquake or a volcanic explosion.
- Tsunami is a Japanese word meaning harbor wave.
- The term tsunami is associated with tidal waves. Thus, a tsunami is also called as the series of ocean waves that have a very long wavelength.
- In tsunami, there are strong waves of water is formed and this moves landwards.
- Tsunamis are generated by any large, impulsive displacement of the sea level.
So, this causes inland movement of water which is very high and lasts for a long time. so, the effect of these waves is also very high.
- When tsunami waves become extremely large in height, they savagely attack coastlines, causing devastating property damage and loss of life.
Major tsunami in 2011 generated in the Pacific Ocean. and 2004 in the Indian Ocean.
- A small wave only 30 centimetres high in the deep ocean may grow into a monster wave 30m high as it sweeps over the shore.