What are the Uses of Internet in Our Daily Life?
Internet, A very well-known and self-descriptive word with a huge impact in daily life to make it easy. It is also known as “Net” which is, Connection of millions of computers across the globe. Internet came into the picture in the early 1960’s. Internet has its own pros and cons depending on user requirements. Let’s have some of basic features of it:
Uses of Internet in Daily Life :
1. Social Networking: Internet provides a medium to connect and interact with each other via many social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
2. Communication: Internet helps us to communicate with our Near& Dear ones via Chat/Video which enhance communication without caring about their location.
3. Education: Internet has made student life easy to plan their future career. They can get better information and can solve their problems easily in no time. Online Classes are the best example for it.
4. Job Search: Internet has increased your job search capability by adding millions of jobs on your mobile screen, in your pocket. Professional are making money working as a Freelancer or by selling their products online.
5. Entertainment: Today, Internet is not limited to Education only, it has huge impact in Entertainment world as well from Kids stories/Rhymes to online Gaming and OTT movies streaming.
6.Medical Support: Internet are using in case of Medical emergencies as well, Where Specialized Doctors from Different locations can provide their opinion over the video by seeing Patients current condition and reports. Even in some cases during the operation as well they do suggest other doctors about treatment.
7.Tracking: Internet is useful to track someone’s location or their destination location with the help of Google Map. Now we can identify individual’s location to find them easily, Companies like OLA, UBER, etc. using this feature. Other than this, It can be used to Secure our house from theft by introducing CCTV cameras and their online tracking.
8.Household Accessories: Now a days, Internet is using to make our life easy by introducing AI in to the market where most of our household equipment’s are there in our control or we can say on our fingertips without any location constraint.
9. Daily Needs: Internet has made House wives life very easy in terms of Online Grocery and Online food Delivery where your Favorite dish can be in your hand within a span of time.
10. Dating: Along with all the above-mentioned features, It is helping to find your life partner by adding your Details online on Dating sites to find a Suitable match/Partner for you.
11. Cashless/ Facility: Today, almost all Merchandise companies has provided Cashless facility to their customers to pay their bills like Pay tm, Google Pay, etc. It is spreading awareness to Digital India Campaign as well.
Disadvantages of internet:
As mentioned earlies, it has its own disadvantages as well, let’s have some of them below:
1. Waste of time: It is wasting much more time as people are either on Social Media sites or on Online Gaming apps from start of their day which is impacting their productivity.
2.Health Impacts: Spending too much time on Internet creates problems in your body both Physically and mentally due to lack of Physical exercise. Spending more time on Internet is impacting your eyes as well.
3.Impact on Kids: Today, Kids starts their day with mobile rhymes and ends with online stories which is impacting their social activities and health.
4.Online Fraud/Cyber Crime: We all are aware about online frauds, Viruses and steeling someone’s data online. Safer Internet Day is observed every year on the second day of the second week of February. This day observed for a safer and better internet, where every user can use the internet without getting their data leaked. This year in 2023 it will be celebrated on 7 February.
5. Depression and social isolation: Social networking sites can also a main cause to depression as many people tend to compare they’re with others. Like if your friends post vacation pictures on social network, you may get depressed that why I am not able to get that.
Summary: Every invention comes with their own Advantage and Disadvantage. It all depends on us how we want to utilize their feature.
What is internet and its use?
Internet, A very well-known and self-descriptive word with a huge impact in daily life to make it easy. It is also known as "Net" which is, Connection of millions of computers across the globe. Internet came into the picture in the early 1960's. Internet has its own pros and cons depending on user requirements. Let’s have some of basic features of it....
What are the uses of Internet in our daily life?
Uses of Internet in Daily Life :