Essay on Global Warming for Students
Hello friends in this post we are sharing a short essay on Global warming for you. I hope this helpful in your studies.
10 Lines on Global Warming
- Global warming means that there is an increase in the earth’s surface temperature.
- This mainly happens due to the burning of fossil fuels, like coal, petroleum, and also natural gas.
- Global warming happens when increased greenhouse gases like CO2, methane, and other pollutants absorb the sun’s heat more than the requirement and make the planet hotter.
- Increase in these greenhouse gases leads to more heat trap on earth which causes unnecessary earth heat up and lead to global warming.
- The Greenhouse effect is the main reason for Global Warming.
- Global warming is also harmful to living organisms and It’s also affects the balance of the ecosystem.
- Rise in global temperature due to global warming is dangerous for life on earth.
- Human activities and sustainable use of resources are also responsible for global warming.
- Increasing air pollution is an important reason of increasing Global Warming.
- We need to stop that every activity that harms nature supports global warming.
- An increase in global temperature leads to melting glaciers, resulting in a rise in sea level.
- The unnecessary use of natural resources is another reason for global warming
- Climate change is caused due to global warming, among other factors.
- Climate change leads to situations like droughts and disturbances in monsoon patterns.
- We can prevent global warming by planting more trees and controlling the emission of harmful gases into the atmosphere.
Read More: A Complete Essay on Global Warming