10 Lines on Elephant in English
Hello, friends welcome to our blog, we are here with another informative post for you. We have provided ten lines on “Elephant” in English. After reading this post you will know about, Elephant essay in English 10 lines, Elephant essay in English, and more.
Short Essay on Elephant
- The Elephant is a large size animal on the earth.
- The elephant has four legs, two small eyes, two big ears, a big trunk, and a small tail.
- The legs of elephants are very thick and strong.
- Elephants’ eyes are very small compared to their body.
- Elephants’ ears are like big wings.
- The elephant truck is very useful. it drinks and eats with the help of the trunk.
- It eats grass leaves bark and roots.
- The elephant is a very obedient animal.
- An elephant is used to carry loads.
- The elephant is a calm nature animal. but when they feel danger they become very aggressive.
Read More : 10 Lines on Domestic Animals for Kids