10 lines on Durga Puja in English
Durga Puja is one of the most popular festivals celebrated in India, particularly in, the eastern states of West Bengal, Assam, Odisha, and Tripura. During Durga Puja, elaborate and beautiful pandals (temporary structures) are erected and decorated with lights, flowers, and other materials to welcome Goddess Durga. After reading this post you will know about , What is Durga Puja called?, How Durga Puja festival celebrated? and more.
- Durga Pooja is an important Hindu festival of India.
- During during this festival we worship Goddess Durga across the country.
- This festival celebrates the victory of Goddess Durga over the evil demon named Mahishasur.
- The Durga Pooja celebration starts with the first day of Navratri.
- This festival ends with the Dussehra which also symbolizes the victory of good over evil.
- It is a traditional occasion that reconnects people to Indian culture and customs.
- Devotees keep fast for nine days of Navratri to get the blessings of Goddess Durga.
- During Navratri people dress in colorful attire and perform Dandiya.
- The whole city looks beautiful with beautiful lightning Decoration, during the celebration.
- Worshipping Goddess Durga during the Navratri helps to fight against the evil spirits and negative vibes.
- After worship, people perform the immersion ceremony of the idol in the holy water.
- Durga Pooja is a festival of spirituality, devotion and happiness.
2 thoughts on “10 lines on Durga Puja in English | Short Essay on Navratri”
Very good website, thank you.
Original Conch Shell Blowing Sankha For Puja
Order Handicrafts Product
Handicrafts Product Online