10 Lines on Navratri in English
Hello friends in this video we are sharing 10 Lines on Shardiya Navratri in English. I hope this will helpful for you. If you have any suggestions please comment us.
10 Lines on Shardiya Navratri
- Navratri is an important festival celebrated by Hindus.
- It is celebrated in Chaitra Shukla Paksha and Ashwin Shukla Paksha.
- Ashwin Shukla Paksha Navratri festival is more famous and it is called Shardiya Navratri .
- Shardiya Navratri is also called as Durga Puja in West Bengal and Navratri in Gujarat.
- It is celebrated for 9 nights and 10 days.
- Shardiya Navratri celebrates victory of Goddess Durga over demon king “Mahishasur”.
- The First day of Shardiya Navratri is called as “Pratipada” and last day is “Dussehra”.
- During Shardiya Navratri, nine form of Goddess Durga is worshiped .
- People does “Kalash Sthapana” in this process they keep earthen pot and put coconut over it.
- People put either idol or picture of goddess Durga and worship in morning and evening.
2 thoughts on “10 Lines on Navratri in English”